Friday, March 10, 2006

Getting into the world of work training

Friday, March 10, 2006March

Getting into the world of work training

I am quite happy to get into the world of work training, an opened door for a bright future and a successful career!!!

Studying for so many years has been an interesting experience and now time has come for long term practice. I feel stressed and anxious from time to time when I think of it.
Many thanks to the WOW training as this program is going to serve as a bridge connecting me to the workplace. I feel happy about that, I also feel proud about the WOW training and internship staff as well as all guest lecturers.

Life is about moving forward and whenever you find yourself at a crossroad, take up any challenge you face, remember that there are people that made the walk before you, look for them and once you find them, mentors or trainers, step in, find your inspiration and invest your self in what you believe is right.

Just by being accepted to this program, I strongly believe that I am gone for a successful shift for my career expectations. Therefore, I am committed to demonstrate a sense of responsibility, respect and compliance with the program requirements.

1 Comments:

Blogger Celeste said...

Hi Cyrille. Thanks for those positive words. It is true what you say that there are others out there who went through the same process as us with regards to finding a job. It always makes me feel better in knowing that most people in the world had the same challenge as we have at the moment. I'm also very proud and excited to be part of this training programme.

Sunday, 12 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home